Contact Details & Introduction
We Medicines Management Solutions Ltd (MMS®) 6306082 First Floor, Unit 18 Warren Park Way, Warrens Business Park, Enderby, Leicester, LE19 4S are the data controller of any personal information you provide us and that we hold about you.
You can contact us at any time regarding your data via email at email@example.com. With the title ‘’Data Protection Officer’’, or via phone on 0116 2864441.
The type of information we have and why we have it
We hold personal information about you this includes:
- Your name and contact details including address, email address, contact numbers, registration details
- Place of work, professional practice
- Verification documents such as copies of driving licence, passport, indemnity, utility bills
- Financial details
How we get the information and why we have it
We get this information from you when you:
- Contact us via the online form ‘contact us’
- Complete a booking form to attend workshops, and learning events
- Complete the contractual preference questionnaire (CPQ)
- Provide your information to us for the purpose of recruitment
- Sign up to MMS® Connect
We have this information so we can contact you for the following reasons:
- To allow us to communicate with you following the enquiry from yourself
- To allow us to communicate with you following the completion of any booking forms
- To allow us to process your purchase
- To allow us to communicate with you if you have agreed to connect to our network MMS® Connect
- To allow for payroll services for recruitment
What we do with the information
In completing the ‘contact us’ form ‘CPQ’ or any booking forms, you agree to us sharing your data for the purpose of communication with yourselves. On completion of any of the booking forms only we may occasionally be requested to share your contact information with our associated sponsors and partners, within reasonable expectations for the purpose of networking and education only. We will ask for your consent to do this.
If you agree to join our network MMS® Connect by ticking the ‘I agree’ box you consent to us contacting you with occasional updates, newsletters, information regarding our learning and development academy and any other information we feel may be of interest to you. This communication will be via email and / or telephone, mobile, social media messaging.
You may choose or change your mode of communication at any time. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of the email, alternatively you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘unsubscribe’ or phone 0116 2864441 and request to unsubscribe.
- In completing the CPQ and provision of documents, you allow us to process your application for recruitment.
We use third party support to process your payment transactions, this is via PayPal. We are confident in every respect that your data is processed securely in line with all applicable regulations. PayPal terms and conditions can be accessed via the ‘What is PayPal’ link during the booking process.
Under the GDPR the lawful basis we rely upon for processing this information are:
Personal Data – i.e. any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified – name; identification number, location data or online identifier:
Article 6 1(e) – processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the controller
Special Categories of personal data – Racial or ethnic origin; political opinions; religious or philosophical beliefs; trade-union membership; processing of genetic data; biometric data (for the purpose of uniquely identifying a natural person); data concerning health; data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation:
Article 9 2(h) – Processing is necessary for the purposes of preventive or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the working capacity of the employee, medical diagnosis, the provision of health or social care or treatment or the management of health or social care systems and services on the basis of Union or Member State law or pursuant to contract with a health professional
How we store your data
The data you provide in contacting us will be stored securely for a reasonable period to allow us to respond to your request. Your data for MMS® Connect will be collated and processed by staff within the UK only for the purpose of communicating with you in line with this policy unless you inform us otherwise or it is no longer required. We will endeavour to communicate with you annually to keep this information up to date.
Under data protection law you have rights including:
- Be informed – you have the right to be informed about the processing
- Access – you have the right to request copies of your personal information
- Rectification – you have the right to have inaccuracies corrected
- Erasure – you have the right to have information erased (right to be forgotten)
- Restrict processing – you have the right to ask us to restrict processing of your information
- Prevent automated decision – making and profiling
- Data portability – you have the right to request that we transfer the information you provided to another organisation or yourself in certain circumstances
- Object to processing – you have the right to object processing in certain circumstances
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- Collect any personally identifiable information
- Collect any sensitive information
- Pass data to any third party