Processing & handling
Once your data is collected we process and handle your data for the following purposes:
- To allow us to communicate with you following the enquiry from yourself
- To allow us to communicate with you following the completion of any booking forms
- To allow us to process your purchase
- To allow us to communicate with you if you have agreed to connect to our network MMS® Connect
The data you provide in contacting us will be stored securely for a reasonable period to allow us to respond to your request. Your data for MMS® Connect will be collected and processed by staff within the UK for the purpose of communicating with you for occasional updates, newsletters, information regarding our MMS Learning & Development Academy and any other information we feel may be of interest to you. The data held for this purpose consists of your name, work sector, email and telephone and will be stored indefinitely unless you inform us otherwise or it is no longer required. We will endeavour to communicate with you ad hoc to keep this information up to date.
MMS may be required to disclose your data in accordance with legislation if appropriately requested to do so. We may also occasionally be requested to share your contact information with our associated sponsors and partners, within reasonable expectations for the purpose of networking and education only. In agreeing with our terms and conditions it is excepted you are in agreement with this.
We use third party support to process your payment transactions, this is via PayPal. We are confident in every respect that your data is processed securely in line with all applicable regulations. PayPal terms and conditions can be accessed via the ‘What is PayPal’ link during the booking process.
– Collect any personally identifiable information
– Collect any sensitive information
– Pass data to any third party